- Title: Professor and Associate Chair
- Address: Department of Physics and Astronomy,
Phillips Hall, CB3255, University of North Carolina,
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3255
- Phone: 919-962-2619
- Fax: 919-962-0480
This semester I'm teaching Physics 521: Applications of Quantum Mechanics.
Among the coolest subjects in the world.
My research is in nuclear theory and its application to problems of fundamental
importance in particle physics and astrophysics. Topics in this
interdisciplinary line of research include
I'm also interested in the foundations of nuclear structure, particularly density-functional theory in heavy nuclei.
- Double beta decay (and the mass of the neutrino)
- CP violation in nuclei
- Nucleosynthesis in stars and supernovae
- Neutrino scattering and the weak interaction in nuclei
Other things you might like to see